We keep the busy pace going into October as the colors get vibrant and the weather gets cooler. Thanks to all who came out and supported us at the festivals, restaurants & private events last month. Here are some of the highlights coming up-
- Longchamp & Manzo back at 76 House in Tappan NY Thursday October 1st- a historic, atmospheric venue that dates back to the 1600's. Nice early 7:30 start.
-Longchamp & Manzo back at Cava Winery Sunday October 4th in the afternoon.
- Longchamp and Manzo debut at The Mark in Oak Ridge Friday October 30th- another great restaurant.
- L & M also back at Ranchero Cantina on 10/29- one of our favorite venues with a great stage for music & excellent Mexican cuisine.
- Longchamp & Manzo expanded to a trio with virtuoso bassist Scott Hogan joining us on 10/31 (Halloween afternoon).
- Ray solo at Mason Jar, Pennings Farm (Columbus Day), Fratello Ristorante, & Rhodes North.
- Gigs with The Kootz & Iron Rail
- Open Mic Nite every Monday at Rhodes North- come on down & be part of this fun communal experience & share your talent with some of the great regulars who show up, or just come & listen- so many special musical moments come out of this night where musicians play for the pure joy of the music (not to mention some laughs & great food & atmosphere).
- New Open Mic- I will be hosting a new Open Mic Nite the 3rd Wednesday of every month at Joey's Casa Italiano in West Milford- it kicks off on October 21st at 7:30pm. Come on down for the inaugural.
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp (all styles, all ages). Also 5 string banjo & mandolin. Locations in Ramsey NJ or Vernon NJ (or I can come to you).
-Sneak Preview- The Peach Project is back in action in November- 11/7 at Turning Point in Piermont NY, and our special annual Thanksgiving homecoming show at Mason Jar in Mahwah NJ on 11/27.
- Private Parties (contact us for your holiday events- any size band).
See you out there- RRL